Post Year 12 Programs

Are you finishing school soon? Keen to head overseas?

You’ll be interested to know that the below countries do allow students to go on exchange after finishing high school education.  Please note that this is a high school based program, living with a host family and attending the local high school - just the same as the programs for younger students.  

Please note that the USA is one country you can not do a GAP year in. A lot of countries like France and Italy allow you to go on exchange once you have completed year 12, but you must send us your application while you are still enrolled in High School and depart in January.

*Some age exceptions do apply, but you will need to inform our staff which country you are applying for.

If you’re interested please contact us and our staff will be able to advise you whether you will be eligible for your preferred destination.