Norway is, by any standards, one of the most beautiful countries on earth, but that beauty brings with it a responsibility that weighs heavily upon Norwegians. For here is a people with an enduring love for the natural world that is profoundly etched into the national character.
|Short Programs||Long Programs||Language Criteria||Immunisation||Gap Year||Online Video||Scholarships||Discounts|
|Short Programs✔||Long Programs✔||Language Criteria||Immunisation||Gap Year✔||Online Video✔||Scholarships✔||Discounts✔|
Next available departures for Norway
|Length||Departure||Fee||Application deadline||Early Bird deadline||Scholarship deadline|
|LengthSemester||DepartureJan 2024||FeeAU $12950||Application deadline01/09/2023||Early Bird deadline31/03/2023||Scholarship deadline31/03/2023|
|LengthAcademic Year||DepartureJan 2024||FeeAU $13950||Application deadline01/09/2023||Early Bird deadline31/03/2023||Scholarship deadline31/03/2023|
Important Program Information
Please note that
- Optional Program Extras are available. These include sightseeing trips. Please contact our office for further information.
- Arrival orientation held in Copenhagen at an additional cost for January and August arrivals.
- Included - Local orientation with the Coordinator after arrival into exchange location.
For August arrival: non-EU citizens and students who need a residence permit to stay in Norway must turn 16 before the end of the calendar year due to the visa regulations. If they turn 19 on the calendar year of arrival they are too old.
For January arrival: non-EU citizens and students who need a residence permit to stay in Norway must turn 17 before the end of the calendar year. If they turn 20 on the calendar year of arrival they are too old.
Find out more - Attend one of our Info Sessions
If you would like to find out more information on our programs, please attend one of our free LIVE Online sessions.
- Meet our staff
- Hear comprehensive information on all aspects of exchange
- Ask questions
- Listen to questions asked by other students and parents
- Meet other students who are considering going on exchange
Information evenings run for about an hour. They are friendly and free and are the best way for us to address your specific questions in person.