High School Groups
Indicative Program and Cost
Student Exchange Australia New Zealand Ltd offer unique School Group Program opportunities across the globe including many countries across Europe and Japan for groups of 15 or more high schools students and teachers. These programs offer students a fantastic opportunity to boost their language skills and gain invaluable 'in country' experience.
The groups will enjoy full board and accommodation in host families or private boarding schools for the duration of their stay. Students will attend school with local kids and a have a structured program of cultural activities and excursions for the balance of their time.
A full meet and greet and transfer service will be available on arrival and departure.
A chaperone who is fluent in the host country language will be available to accompany the group when needed (excursions, activities etc).
The program will be fully supervised and supported by our overseas partner and SEANZ staff.
A 24/7 service is available to respond to genuine emergencies effecting the safety & well being of participants.
We can tailor the program for your school, such as length, activities and/or excursions. Below is an indicative outline of a 4 week program.
4 Week Program
A 4 week program provides ample opportunity to get over jet lag, relax and ease in to the program. An example of a 4 week program to Spain is listed below.
- Full board accommodation at the prestigious Real Colegio Alfonso XII in Escorial (Madrid) (4 meals breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner) in the dormitories of school - 28 nights).
- Return economy airfare (if requested)
- Round trip transfer from the airport to school
- Fully comprehensive medical, baggage and cancellation insurance (if requested)
- Pre departure and arrival orientation meetings (including tour of El Escorial)
- Tuition in R.C. Alfonso XII for 4 weeks
- School materials
- 4 full day trips with English speaking guides (2 day trips to Madrid including Prado Museum, Toledo & Segovia)
- Visit to the World Heritage of Monasterio de El Escorial
- Entrance fees for all excursions and visits
- Sport activities at school
- Leisure activities in the afternoons/evenings with Spanish boarding school students
- Access to computer room with internet and wifi
- Farewell party
- Diploma of attendance
- 1 Spanish chaperone to accompany the group when needed
- Supervision of the program by our Spanish partner & SEANZ staff
- 24/7 emergency number
- Professional support throughout your time away as necessary and required
- Welcome home pack
- GST >
At Indooroopilly SHS we have been collaborating with Student Exchange Australia New Zealand in the organisation of our school study tours since 2009. Every two years, our Spanish immersion students have been attending to a school in San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Madrid, for four weeks while staying in a boarding school. The enormous task of sending overseas approximately 50 students has been eased by a professional organisation and a tailored program that suit the specific needs of our students. Staff at Student Exchange Australia New Zealand have visited the school in Brisbane to deliver presentations, and has always been in contact with the school and the parents to respond and alleviate any questions or concerns. Following the feedback from teachers, students and parents, I have no hesitation to state that this is a once in a life time experience for our students that boost their language development to prepare them much better for their Senior Schooling Years of Languages.
Jesús Bergas Paz, Head of Languages. Indooroopilly State High School
Program prices are available upon request.
Interested schools should contact us with suggested dates and details about group size etc. When the details are confirmed a formal proposal will be developed for the school.
If the school wishes to proceed, arrangements are then made to conduct a student & parent information session at the school to provide an overview of the program and answer questions.
Students will be required to complete an application form. Arrangements will be made with the school to interview each student prior to formal acceptance.
A deposit of $500 is due on submission of the application. The balance of the program fee will be payable in 3 equal instalments during the months prior to departure.
A pre departure orientation will take place at the school on an agreed date.
Teachers will be required to submit separate application. No fees are attached to that application.
Our Program Manager for your desired destination, will be responsible for the administration of the program at the Student Exchange office.
Isabelle is our Program Manager for Spain. She is a Spanish speaker, has studied in Spain and lived and worked in South America. Our National Director will keep close oversight of the program and is available to assist and advise if needed.