For visitors, the beauty of travel in England is the compact nature of the country. By spending less time going between places and more time in them, you can immerse yourself in the scenery, instead of just breezing through. Whether you're strolling the undulating hills of Oxfordshire, cycling in Norfolk, surfing off Newquay or rock-climbing in the Peak District, England is perfect for activity and adventure.
|Short Programs||Long Programs||Language Criteria||Immunisation||Gap Year||Online Video||Scholarships||Discounts|
|Short Programs✔||Long Programs✔||Language Criteria||Immunisation||Gap Year||Online Video||Scholarships✔||Discounts✔|
Next available departures for United Kingdom
|Length||Departure||Fee||Application deadline||Early Bird deadline||Scholarship deadline|
|Length3 months||DepartureEarly Sep 2018||FeeAU $9500||Application deadline30/04/2018||Early Bird deadline31/10/2017|
|Length5 months||DepartureSep 2018||FeeAU $11750||Application deadline30/04/2018||Early Bird deadline31/10/2017||Scholarship deadline31/10/2017|
|Length10 months||DepartureSep 2018||FeeAU $13950||Application deadline30/04/2018||Early Bird deadline31/10/2017||Scholarship deadline31/10/2017|
|Length3 months||DepartureEarly Jan 2019||FeeAU $9500||Application deadline01/10/2018||Early Bird deadline31/03/2018|
|Length5 months||DepartureJan 2019||FeeAU $11750||Application deadline01/10/2018||Early Bird deadline31/03/2018||Scholarship deadline31/03/2018|
It's not too late to apply for an Early Bird Discount and save $$ off the price of your exchange
Deadline Extended - If you are planning to go on exchange between April - September 2018 and want to reduce the price of your program, then we have some good news for you! The deadline for Early Bird Discount applications has been extended until Thursday 30th November 2017.
Just fill out the online form, send us you full application form and pay your $500 deposit by 30th November 2017. It's that simple and it will save you heaps. Please note that the deadline for scholarship applications is now closed.
Please note that
- Students can be accepted on a 10 month program in September of each year if an EU passport is held.
- Students applying for a 10 month program have the option to choose Scotland as their country of choice.
- Non-EU passport holders can only enrol on a 5 month (Jan and Sept) or 3 month program (Sept only) due to visa restrictions.
- Students need to be aged at least 15 and 10 months on arrival.
- If you are interested in an exchange to both the UK & Ireland, we will soon be offering a combo program. You will start the school year in the UK in September then during the mid February break fly to Ireland for a three month stay there. If you're interested please contact our office for more information.