Programs to Australia and New Zealand
Select Full Fee Program - Student's Choice
Many students are interested in having their choice of location, school and occasionally a direct placement with a family. We have the option to do this with our Select program in both Australia and New Zealand. We work together with our partner Educatius and quality schools in Queensland, NSW, Victoria, South Australia and both North and South Islands in New Zealand.
You can create your own program ranging from the Study Abroad options (arrivals ranging from one term, semester, three terms or a full academic year) to obtaining relevant qualifications to graduate or gain tertiary qualifications. There are also International Baccalaureate schools, Independent and Boarding options available. You have the choice of a regional or metropolitan program – this might be based on your subjects and extracurricular activities – or because you want to experience the Outback or learn to Surf. Australia and New Zealand schools offer opportunities for internationals students to choose subjects they may not have tried before. Students can study hospitality and learn to cook, take on outdoor education or focus on dance, drama and art. Some schools even have opportunities for Science students to embrace Space studies, Marine Biology and Agriculture to make it a truly unique experience.
Staying with a homestay family gives student insight into a new life in another country. They create lasting relationships with hosts, and learn about culture, food, and customs. Whilst on your program in Australia or New Zealand, you will stay with a Homestay family. The student pays all tuition and other fees for the chosen school and day‑to‑day personal spending, together with homestay costs. Boarding options are also available if preferred.
- Counselling to assist source the best school that suits the student, based on their preferred location, subjects, hobbies and interests
- Tuition fees, application, service and support fee, these vary from state to state
Full board in a homestay family (or boarding)
- OSHC (Overseas Student Health Cover) — the mandatory government health insurance policy
- Local support with a school based International Student Coordinator and Homestay coordinator
- Liaison with your agent in your home country
- Support from schools about subjects, and school activities before you arrive
- Visa documentation, and arrival information
- Access to activities and trips to places in Australia, or in New Zealand >
- Students aged 14 – 19, enrolled in secondary schooling
- Applications can be received up to three months prior to arrival, from the home country
- Be adaptable, flexible and mature enough to cope with studying abroad
- Be prepared to follow the program, school, homestay and the rules of Australia or New Zealand
- Be physically and mentally fit for the program
- Have medium to good English ability as measured by a SLEP, ELTiS, IELTS or equivalent test.* >
* If your English doesn’t meet the requirements, you may be required to study intensive English study at a High School prep course before you begin, or be placed into the ESL stream in your chosen school until up to the required standard.
For more information regarding Select Australia & New Zealand, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that Select Full Fee Programs are run by our partner organisation, Educatius.