The LIVE Online Info Session is conducted by a senior member of our staff using a service which allows us to meet online or over the telephone. You will be able to meet our representative over a video internet connection, ask any questions and watch a presentation.
Our LIVE online session will cover the following topics.
- Introduction to Student Exchange, the regulatory environment & benefits
- Program options, destinations & eligibility
- Safety and Well being, our support system & where you will stay
- Money Matters, including available discounts & scholarships
- Deadlines & how to apply
- Why choose Student Exchange?
All of our LIVE Online sessions are held at alternating times each month and are listed in Sydney time (AEDT/AEST). To display the session in your time zone, simply select the link near the drop down menu, after you select the register button below.
To view a list of the varying time zones around Australia, please click here.
When you register you will be sent detailed instructions on how to join the meeting.
Please wait a few moments for the upcoming LIVE online sessions to appear below. If the sessions do not load below, please click here to register.