The LIVE Online Info Session is conducted by a senior member of our staff using a service which allows us to meet online or over the telephone. You will be able to meet our representative over a video internet connection, ask any questions and watch a presentation.
Our LIVE online session will cover the following topics.
- Introduction to Student Exchange, the regulatory environment & benefits
- Program options, destinations & eligibility
- Safety and Well being, our support system & where you will stay
- Money Matters, including available discounts & scholarships
- Deadlines & how to apply
- Why choose Student Exchange?
All of our LIVE Online sessions are held at alternating times each month and are listed in Sydney time (AEDT/AEST). To display the session in your time zone, simply select the change timezone link, after you select the register button below.
To view a list of the varying time zones around Australia, please click here.
When you register you will be sent detailed instructions on how to join the meeting.
The LIVE Online sessions are offered several times each year. Select the date and time that works best for you.