The Kingdom of Thailand, also called 'the Land of smiles', is situated in the heart of Southeast Asia. Thailand has some of the most breathtaking natural beauty found anywhere in the world. From their many beautiful white sandy beaches with vibrant blue water to stunning nature reserves and mountains.
Thailand has a rich culture & history with it's grand architecture and glittering temples. Experience the flavours of Thai food with it's sweet, savory and spicy dishes.
Thai people are kind, friendly and life is often relaxed and peaceful. Host families will open their hearts and welcome you into their homes, sharing their culture with you and learning about your home country.
|Short Programs||Long Programs||Language Criteria||Immunisation||Gap Year||Online Video||Scholarships||Discounts|
|Short Programs||Long Programs✔||Language Criteria||Immunisation✔||Gap Year✔||Online Video||Scholarships✔||Discounts✔|
Next available departures for Thailand
|Length||Departure||Fee||Application deadline||Early Bird deadline||Scholarship deadline|
|LengthSemester||DepartureMay 2021||FeeAU $8250||Application deadline04/02/2021||Early Bird deadline01/10/2020||Scholarship deadline01/10/2020|
|LengthAcademic Year||DepartureMay 2021||FeeAU $8950||Application deadline04/02/2021||Early Bird deadline01/10/2020||Scholarship deadline01/10/2020|
|LengthSemester||DepartureOct 2021||FeeAU $8250||Application deadline10/08/2021||Early Bird deadline31/03/2021||Scholarship deadline31/03/2021|
Important Program Information
Please note that
- Student’s will be provided with an orientation pack upon arrival, these packs include local maps, information on how to get to school, town/city etc, important contact details and orientation excursion itinerary.
- Local Coordinators will meet students at the orientation and will accompany the students on the orientation excursion.
- Daily language lessons are included, starting at a minimum of 5 hours per week. As students improve their language skills, these lessons may become less frequent.
- School runs from May to March, with a break in October.
- Optional Courses are available at an additional cost. There is a great variety of cultural subjects offered in Thailand, such as Thai Language and Culture, Thai Boxing, Thai Traditional Sword Fighting, Thai Cooking, History, Buddhism and Meditation. All courses are subject to availability and location.
- Optional Monthly Excursions are available to places of cultural and historic interest and/or popular tourist attractions for an additional cost.
Find out more - Attend one of our Info Sessions
If you would like to find out more information on our programs, please attend one of our free LIVE Online sessions.
- Meet our staff
- Hear comprehensive information on all aspects of exchange
- Ask questions
- Listen to questions asked by other students and parents
- Meet other students who are considering going on exchange
Information evenings run for about an hour. They are friendly and free and are the best way for us to address your specific questions in person.