If you could travel through only one European country, which might you choose? Italy? France? Germany? How about a taste of three in one? That can only mean Switzerland! Known as a summer and winter sports paradise, Switzerland is where people first skied for fun. Illustrious names evoke all the romance and glamorous drama of the mountain high life: Zermatt, St Moritz, Interlaken, Gstaad, the Jungfrau, Verbier and more.
|Short Programs||Long Programs||Language Criteria||Immunisation||Gap Year||Online Video||Scholarships||Discounts|
|Short Programs||Long Programs✔||Language Criteria✔||Immunisation||Gap Year✔||Online Video||Scholarships✔||Discounts✔|
Next available departures for Switzerland
|Length||Departure||Fee||Application deadline||Early Bird deadline||Scholarship deadline|
|LengthSemester||DepartureAug 2020||FeeAU $13750||Application deadline23/02/2020||Early Bird deadline31/10/2019||Scholarship deadline31/10/2019|
|LengthAcademic Year||DepartureAug 2020||FeeAU $15500||Application deadline23/02/2020||Early Bird deadline31/10/2019||Scholarship deadline31/10/2019|
|LengthSemester||DepartureJan 2021||FeeAU $13750||Application deadline11/07/2020||Early Bird deadline31/03/2020||Scholarship deadline31/03/2020|
|LengthAcademic Year||DepartureJan 2021||FeeAU $15500||Application deadline11/07/2020||Early Bird deadline31/03/2020||Scholarship deadline31/03/2020|
Important Program Information
Please note that
- Our Swiss partner will only place students in German speaking areas, if the student has studied German for 2 years. Our partner may request a language skills assessment.
- We do not send students to French speaking areas in Switzerland. If you are looking for a French speaking destination, alternative destinations include France and French speaking Canada.
Find an Info Session Near You
If you would like to find out more information on our programs, please come along to one of our free in person information evenings located in one of the cities listed below or attend a LIVE Online session.
- Come and meet our staff
- Hear comprehensive information on all aspects of exchange
- Listen to former exchange students talk about their experiences
- Ask questions
- Listen to questions asked by other students and parents
- Meet other students who are considering going on exchange
Information evenings run for about an hour and a half. They are friendly and free and are the best way for us to address your specific questions in person.