Stretching sun-drenched & untamed to the south of the wild & majestic Pyrenees, this passionate nation works a mysterious magic. Spain is littered with hundreds of glittering beaches; flamenco bailaors (dancers) swirl in flounces of colour; and toreros (bullfighters) strut their stuff in the bullrings. Beyond these clichéd images, a vast, unexpected panorama unfolds before you.
I have a good relationship with my host family, I talk to them all the time. At school, the teachers are very understanding & nice. My subjects are: Art, English, Geography, History, Latin, Psychology, Philosophy & Religion. Some subjects I don’t understand at all but I try! I think that Aussie exchange students should be warned about the cold! Just a suggestion! The food is great & overall I’m have an awesome time!
Ana-Maria Blarr – Year to Spain
|Short Programs||Long Programs||Language Criteria||Immunisation||Gap Year||Online Video||Scholarships||Discounts|
|Short Programs✔||Long Programs✔||Language Criteria||Immunisation✔||Gap Year✔||Online Video✔||Scholarships✔||Discounts✔|
Next available departures for Spain
|Length||Departure||Fee||Application deadline||Early Bird deadline||Scholarship deadline|
|LengthSemester||DepartureSep 2020||FeeAU $9300||Application deadline09/04/2020||Early Bird deadline31/10/2019||Scholarship deadline31/10/2019|
|LengthAcademic Year||DepartureSep 2020||FeeAU $10300||Application deadline09/04/2020||Early Bird deadline31/10/2019||Scholarship deadline31/10/2019|
|Length3 months||DepartureOct 2020||FeeAU $7750||Application deadline24/06/2020||Early Bird deadline31/03/2020|
|Length2 months||DepartureNov 2020||FeeAU $7550||Application deadline24/06/2020||Early Bird deadline31/03/2020|
|LengthSemester||DepartureJan 2021||FeeAU $9300||Application deadline25/08/2020||Early Bird deadline31/03/2020||Scholarship deadline31/03/2020|
|LengthAcademic Year||DepartureJan 2021||FeeAU $10300||Application deadline25/08/2020||Early Bird deadline31/03/2020||Scholarship deadline31/03/2020|
Important Program Information
Please note that
There is no language requirement but we strongly recommend that students have at least 2 years of Spanish language knowledge prior to arrival. This allows for an easier adaption into Host family life.
- 3 week language courses offered in Madrid on arrival at an additional cost.
- 5 month program durations can vary between 4 ½ to 5 months, depending on the academic year you will be enrolled in.
- 10 month program durations can vary between 9 to 10 months, depending on the academic year you will be enrolled in.
- Arrival orientation in Barcelona and Madrid on arrival at an additional cost. (Madrid orientation available to language course students only).
- Optional Program Extras are available. These include trips and language courses on request. Please contact our office for further information.
Find an Info Session Near You
If you would like to find out more information on our programs, please come along to one of our free in person information evenings located in one of the cities listed below or attend a LIVE Online session.
- Come and meet our staff
- Hear comprehensive information on all aspects of exchange
- Listen to former exchange students talk about their experiences
- Ask questions
- Listen to questions asked by other students and parents
- Meet other students who are considering going on exchange
Information evenings run for about an hour and a half. They are friendly and free and are the best way for us to address your specific questions in person.